Business Referral Groups
Business Referal Groups are a great way to build a network that helps you establish valuable business relationships to grow your business. Currently, the Chamber has five groups; BRG 1: The Original, BRG 2, BRG 3, BRG 4: Business Resource Group and BRG 5: The Business Builders. The groups meet every other week in a Manhattan-based location.
These are lead generation groups with only one person per industry/profession focus in order to create a synergistic, non-competitive environment where business referrals are given and received. You must be an MCC member in order to join the group. There is an additional annual fee of $100 for Business Referral Group members. You will also need to review the attached Business Referral Policy Guide below. All new BRG members are required to read and sign when accepted into a group.
You may attend two meetings for free before committing to joining a group. On the application you can select a specific group or indicate no preference. As long as there is no conflict with another member's industry or profession you may request the specific group. All applicants are approved for membership by the group's president.
- Business Referral Group 1: The Original Every other Wednesday, 8:35AM to 9:35AM in Midtown
- Business Referral Group 2 Every other Thursday, 8:35AM to 9:35AM in Midtown
- Business Referral Group 3 Every other Wednesday, 12:00PM to 1:00PM in Midtown
- Business Referral Group 4: Business Resource Group Every other Wednesday, 8:35AM to 9:35AM in Midtown
- Business Referral Group 5: Business Builders Every other Thursday, 7:45AM to 9:15AM in Midtown (Croton Reservoir Tavern)